- We have had a nice time with Peter’s mom in town. A couple of friends called me this week while Peter was still out of town and I was at home with my mother-in-law to make sure I was alright. They were surprised to find out that I have no problem hanging out with her. We get along quite well (granted, it did take us a couple of years to figure each other out). It was actually fun to sit and watch Cranford with someone who laughed in the same spots that I did!
- We watched the new Indiana Jones movie. I’m sorry, I give it just about three stars. It was funny and all, but the whole alien thing just drove me crazy. I don’t like alien movies. Phony.
- I was just released from my primary calling and called as 1st counselor in the Relief Society. Weird. I recieved several congratulations (for what?) and a few condolences. What say ye?
- Peter is THE guy in the stake who plays the piano. He is playing for the stake general priesthood meeting tonight. He has a list of seven hymns he can play – they keep asking him if he can play High on a Mountain Top and he keeps telling them that he can play Choose the Right.
- Our trip to St. Augustine totally rocked! I can’t wait to go back for a real vacation and see some other sites. There are so many more awesome things to do in Florida besides Disney World!
- The kids have had fun baking cookies with Grandma this afternoon.
That’s all folks…
As for last week’s poll, I am planning on voting for McCain/Palin unless you can change my mind. My brother-in-law James spent a couple of days trying to convince me to vote for Obama and I was interested to hear what he said but on my own further research and my original instincts I will be voting for McCain. I have a history of voting bi-partisan.