Peter’s Christmas presents:
- A new Glock .40 caliber revolver (he saved his allowance for about six months to buy this)
- Two snappy suits
- White shirt and three new ties
Liz’s Christmas loot:
- 2009 Temple Calendar
- 2009 I Love Lucy Calendar (from Peter – he didn’t know that I already bought a calendar)
- An almost-paid-off grand piano
- Butterfly pin from Sydney
- Bleak House and Our Mutual Friend, both by Charles Dickens
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Go to the following link to read Sydney’s Christmas book. She would like you to know that the pictures are simple on purpose because it is a book for preschoolers.
(We’ll keep working on her handwriting…)
(Warning: I could not get my photo editing software to work for me today so you are going to see what a terrible photographer I actually am).
Better not cry,
Better not pout,
I’m tellin’ you why! –
Santa Claus is comin’ to town.
I love my little Christmas tree.
Here’s the stockings I made last year. I made my own pattern for them because I wanted something simple and simple was not to be found!
Peter’s stocking (I always put a lump of coal in his stocking on Christmas)
My new Christmasy apron.
… Read the rest
He did a great job! He spelled it wrong by just a little bit – he wrote “Issac.” His name is spelled with one S and two A’s.